In 1988, I spent my month’s allowance on Guns n’ Roses’ “Appetite for Destruction,” and was unwittingly yet gleefully met by a stunning illustration on the inside cassette flap of a disoriented woman having just been sexually assaulted or raped. At 12 years of age, I think I understood the sociopolitical significance of the image — that it was “bad”; that rape and physical violence towards women was “bad”; that a hard rock band had a vested economic interest in conveying the image of themselves as “bad,” yet there was still a part of me, perhaps the majority, that simply, essentially, found the cotton stretched panties and exposed plump breast extremely erotic. I may have even unsuccessfully masturbated to the picture; I kept saying “this is a cartoon” to myself as I eventually grew flaccid. More than two decades later, today, knee-deep in Occupy Wall Street media k-hole, I came across a picture of a young protester, perhaps in need of some originality, reading a book that could be anywhere from Twilight to Chomsky’s greatest hits. And guess what I thought? What image immediately came into my mind. I know this is “bad,” that my adult male brain has been hijacked and permanently fucked by the images, album covers, videos, proposed by “bad” rock n’ roll boys who ostensibly were writing songs about how I felt, my unsettled and unsettling emotions, somehow, somewhat, probably not. David Bowie’s “Song for Bob Dylan” (1971) offers the lyric you gave your heart to every bedsit room / at least a picture on my wall / and you sat behind a million pair of eyes which honors Dylan’s voice as being that of his generation. Decades only happen once, but they take ten years to happen, and that is a enough time to get bored. I was born already tired of the 60s. Children dream of perfect worlds, and adults resent and lament the missed opportunities. It is touching, really. This slow dance between frowning parties that never ends. Cobain is dead, and Bieber’s voice is still of a eunuch’s, so maybe our reposed protester can only settle for a sign printed in caps, a sign she doesn’t hold, but places between her legs.
FONTE: HTMLGIANT
http://htmlgiant.com/random/song-for-bob-dylan/
Another very nice article!
ResponderExcluirblouse medicale
great article
ResponderExcluirblouse medicale
It is with pleasure that I look at your site; he is fantastic. Really very pleasant to read your lovely shares. Continue like this and thank you again.
ResponderExcluirvoyance gratuite par mail
https://www.yahwehgames.com.br/assinatura-de-jogos-Playstation-5-midia-digital
ResponderExcluirhttps://www.yahwehgames.com.br/assinatura-yahwehgames
https://www.yahwehgames.com.br/assinatura-de-jogos-digital
https://www.yahwehgames.com.br/assinatura-de-games-ps4-e-ps5
https://www.yahwehgames.com.br/
yahwehgames.com.br
yahwehgames.com.br/oficial
www.yahwehgames.com.br/oficial
comprar jogos
comprar jogos ps4
comprar jogos ps5
midia digital ps5
midia digital ps4
midia digital ps3
midia digital psn
psn jogos
playstation
jogos ps4 midia digital
jogos ps3 midia digital
yahwehgames
yahweh games
yg yahweh games
YAHWEHGAMES
comprar na yahwehgames
comprar jogos na yahwehgames
comprar midia digital na yahwehgames
fontedosgames.com.br/fc27
ResponderExcluirfontedosgames.com.br/gta6
compre jogos digitais
midia digital ps4
midia digital ps5
compre jogos
jogos para ps5
jogos para ps4
jogos psn
playstation
midia digita psn
psn games fontedosgames
fonte dos games loja brasileira
jogos digitais na fonte dos games
fc 27 games
fc 27 fonte dos games
fifa 27 é na fonte dos games
Marvels Wolverine PS5 Mídia Digitaljogos em midia digital ps5Marvel's Wolverine – Jogos de PS5MARVEL'S WOLVERINE Ps5 Mídia DigitalPRÉ-VENDA Marvel's Wolverine PS5 I VERSÃO DIGITALMarvel's Wolverine - PS5 - PlayStationComprar Marvels Wolverine - PS5 Mídia Digitaljogo Marvel Wolverine - Playstation 5 - Midia DigitalWolverine ps5 midia fisicaWolverine ps5 lançamentoWolverine jogoJogos PS5 brasilJogos exclusivos PS5fonte dos games compre wolverine na fonte dos games compre agora wolverine na fonte dos games a onde comprar wolverine fonte dos games joga na fonte dos games wolverineWolverine jogohttps://fontedosgames.com.br/produto/marvels-wolverine-ps5-midia-digitalwww.fontedosgames.com.br
ResponderExcluirYahweh Games
Yahweh Games - Loja com os melhores preços em Jogos em Mídia Digital jogos para ps4 em mídia digital , jogos para ps3 em mídia digital , games em mídia digital, jogos midia digital , midia digital ps3, mídia digital ps5, fifa 21 mídia digital, resident evil midia digital , store sony psn, jogos da psn , jogos em mídia digital , site semelhante com o da psn, jogos para playstation 4, jogos para play 3, videogames jogos